1. Seven-figure settlement on behalf of homeowners against contractor who performed substandard work in a major home remodel and, in the process, released asbestos throughout the home.
2. Seven-figure settlement on behalf of plaintiff in a legal malpractice claim in which defendant attorney failed to file plaintiff’s complaint for personal injuries in a timely fashion, thereby missing the statute of limitations.
3. Seven-figure settlement on behalf of plaintiff, a partner in numerous corporate and other business entities with the defendants, for the defendants’ breach of their fiduciary responsibilities to the plaintiff.
4. High six-figure settlement on behalf of plaintiff, a federal court appointed receiver who sued defendant attorneys on behalf of thousands of investors against defendant attorneys in a fraudulent Ponzi scheme wherein the defendant attorney undertook to represent both the promoters of the investment and the investors without providing any notice of a conflict of interest.
5. Six-figure settlement on behalf of writers of a children’s television show against defendant children’s television production company for the defendant’s failure to pay royalties and other monies due under their agreement.
6. Six-figure settlement for the tragic, unnecessary and wrongful death of a minor who attended a party at defendants’ home where defendants were out of town and defendants’ minor children were left at their home and allowed to serve alcohol and drugs at the party.